Recently I have had the privilege of speaking at a number of ASTD Chapter Meetings. While the topics varied sum, they all fell under the larger umbrella of Social Media for Learning Professionals.
This Blog Post collects many of the resources that I discussed and shared during these presentations.
- Social Media for Trainers by Jane Bozarth
- Gettin’ Geeky with Twitter by Gina Schreck
- The Social Learning Handbook by Jane Hart
- The New Social Learning by Marcia Conner and Tony Bingham
FACEBOOK FAN PAGES
WEBSITES AND WEB PAGES
- Seven Tips for Selling Executives on Social Media (via Social Media Examiner)
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, & the Social Media that Fulfill ‘Em (via Flickr)
- How Social Media is Changing the Education Industry [INFOGRAPHIC]
RECOMMEDED TWITTER FOLLOWS
Note: The value of network is determined by each individual. What I may consider of value may be different than what you do. That said, here are a few people that I highly recommend following on Twitter if you are looking to learn more about social media use in employee learning.