Resources Shared at Recent Presentations
I recently had the privilege of speaking at a joint ASTD / SHRM Chapter Meeting. The topic of the evening’s discussion was The Importance of Measurement in Learning and Performance.
The discussion covered a brief history of measurement of learning and performance, as well as where measurement may be going in the future. This blog post collects the resources that I shared as well as other resources that can continue the discussions and learning from the presentation.
- ASTD Handbook for Measuring and Evaluating Training edited by Patricia Pulliam Phillips
- Evaluation Basics (ASTD Training Basics) by Don McCain
- ROI at Work by Patricia Phillips and Jack Phillips
- Quick! Show Me Your Value by Theresa Seagraves
- Make Training Evaluation Work by Patricia Phillips, Jack Phillips, and Toni Krucky Hodges
- Return on Investment (ROI) Basics (ASTD Training Basics) by Patricia Phillips and Jack Phillips
- Measuring For Success: What CEOs Really Think About Learning Investments by Patricia Phillips and Jack Phillips
- Evaluating Training Programs: The Four Levels (3rd Edition) by Donald Kirkpatrick PhD
- Achieving Results from Training: How to Evaluate Human Resource Development to Strengthen Programs and Increase Impact by Robert Brinkerhoff
WEBSITES AND WEB PAGES