This week’s #lrnchat explored the value of 70:20:10. I always find looking at the questions that are used to loosely guide the conversation as a nice way to see the overall theme of the chat. Here are the discussion questions that were presented to the group: Q1) The numbers in 70:20:10 have been challenged due […]
About David Kelly
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 ATD TechKnowledge Conference being held January 13-15 in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent […]
Most who know me know that I’m a “bit” of a Star Wars fan. And most of the people on earth that haven’t been in a coma for the past 12 months know that a brand new Star Wars movie came out a few weeks ago. It was like an old friend came back to […]
What’s Next for Learning, Technology, and Our Profession – Resources Shared at #eLGuild Online Forum
On December 17th, I had the pleasure of delivering the closing session at the eLearning Guild’s Online Forum exploring elearning trends. The title of my session was What’s Next for Learning, Technology, and Our Profession. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended the session, and it may […]
On December 11th, I had the privilege of leading a webinar for the ATD Atlanta Chapter titled Why Curation is a Core Competency for L&D Professionals. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more about […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2018 Learning Technologies Backchannel – Curated Resources #LT18UK January 31, 2018
- The 2018 ATD Techknowledge Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATDTK January 26, 2018
- We Need to Change the Culture Around Sexual Harassment Training December 4, 2017
- The 2017 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources October 25, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...