This week I had the pleasure of visiting the Charles Schulz Museum in Santa Rosa. It’s a must viit for any Peanuts fan, but it’s also a great visit for anyone interested in exploring a unique view on creativity, storytelling, and the art form of the comic strip. There are also a great number of […]
About David Kelly
This past weekend the Learning and Performance industry lost one of it’s longtime advocates, Jay Cross. I had the pleasure of connecting with Jay on a number of occasions. My first interaction with Jay came via Twitter. This was before I had joined the eLearning Guild. In fact, this was before I really actively put […]
On November 10th, I had the privilege of leading a webinar for the ATD Research Triangle Area Chapter titled Why Curation is a Core Competency for L&D Professionals. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2018 #DevLearn Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources October 18, 2018
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- Saying Goodbye and Thank You to Kelly Smith of #lrnchat April 12, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...