Curation is a topic I am asked to speak on often. This blog post is being used as a resource page for people that attend a talk I provide called How to Curate: Putting Curation into Practice for L&D. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more about curation […]
About David Kelly
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2017 ATD International Conference and Expo held May 21-24 in Atlanta Georgia. Official 2017 ATD ICE Resources Conference Website Program Guide Program Specialty Experiences Expo Pre-Conference Posts 10 Noteworthy Sessions at ATD International 2017 by Holy Hilton Perfect Icebreakers: 8 Smart Phrases That Will Make You Better […]
On April 5th, I had the privilege of leading a session during the eLearning Guild’s online Spotlight Curation: Beyond the Buzzword. The title of my session was The Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How of Curation. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2017 Learning Solutions Conference & Expo being held March 22-24 in Orlando. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an […]
I’ve been interested in games and learning long before I became aware of and fascinated by the concept of “games and learning”. As a kid growing up, I loved games in just about all forms – video, board, or anything else. In truth, my interest in games was both an asset and a liability socially […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- The Realities 360 Backchannel: Curated Resources #Realities360 July 20, 2017
- The 2017 FocusOn Learning Backchannel: Curated Resources #FocusOnLearn June 18, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Technologies Summer Forum Backchannel: Curated Resources #LTSF17 June 13, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...