On February 1st, I had the privilege of leading a session at the Learning Technologies Conference and Expo titled What’s Really Happening with Virtual Reality?. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more […]
About David Kelly
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 DevLearn Conference & Expo being held November 16 – 18 in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel […]
On October 25, I had the pleasure of delivering a keynote and an invited talk at the CUNA Experience Live Conference in Nashville. The title of my keynote was eLearning’s Role in Today’s Training Strategy and the title of my invited talk was Developing a Personal Learning Network. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource […]
“David, don’t doodle” This is one of my earliest memories in school. I had already written down the homework information and the teacher walked over as I was doodling a bit in my book. She explained that I needed to take my schoolwork more seriously (in this, she was right) and that my doodles were […]
A large amount of my writing take place around the web, so I have decided to post monthly updates on my personal blog that collects my writing from around the web in one place. Here’s my writing for September 2016: September 6:The 2016 Learning Live Backchannel: Curated Resources #LearningLive The first of four curated backchannels this […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How of Curation – Resources Shared at #eLGuild April 4, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Solutions Conference and Expo Backchannel #LSCon March 17, 2017
- Play to Learn: Where Games and Learning Meet March 9, 2017
- What’s Next for Learning & Technology – Resources Shared at #eLGuild February 15, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...
- Robin Good: Excellent list David. Thank you for having shared ...
- obie: Mike is my hero. I have the book. It's the holy g...
- Jade Kazmierski: Just a shoutout. We had Mike in for a workshop wit...