I think the title of this post – 6 Things I Learned at Dog Training – might be a bit misleading. Most people reading that title would understandably interpret the title as things that I learned while I was attending a training class for my dog. That’s not the case. You see, I recently had […]
About David Kelly
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the Training 2016 Conference and Expo being held February 15-17 in Orlando. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent […]
I’ve been blogging for a number of years now. I love writing, and enjoy the learning that takes place through the reflective practice. It’s also been a great way to add my voice to the conversations that help us contextualize the changes taking place in the learning and technology space I am so passionate about. […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 Learning Technologies Conference and Exhibition being held February 3-4 in London. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent […]
On February 3, I had the pleasure of delivering a session at the Learning Technologies Conference and Exposition exploring the evolving world of the learning professional. The title of my session was A Look Ahead: The Now and Next of Learning and Technology. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- The Realities 360 Backchannel: Curated Resources #Realities360 July 20, 2017
- The 2017 FocusOn Learning Backchannel: Curated Resources #FocusOnLearn June 18, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Technologies Summer Forum Backchannel: Curated Resources #LTSF17 June 13, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...