I’ve been blogging for a number of years now. I love writing, and enjoy the learning that takes place through the reflective practice. It’s also been a great way to add my voice to the conversations that help us contextualize the changes taking place in the learning and technology space I am so passionate about. […]
About David Kelly
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 Learning Technologies Conference and Exhibition being held February 3-4 in London. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent […]
On February 3, I had the pleasure of delivering a session at the Learning Technologies Conference and Exposition exploring the evolving world of the learning professional. The title of my session was A Look Ahead: The Now and Next of Learning and Technology. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended […]
This week’s #lrnchat explored the value of 70:20:10. I always find looking at the questions that are used to loosely guide the conversation as a nice way to see the overall theme of the chat. Here are the discussion questions that were presented to the group: Q1) The numbers in 70:20:10 have been challenged due […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 ATD TechKnowledge Conference being held January 13-15 in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2017 FocusOn Learning Backchannel: Curated Resources #FocusOnLearn June 18, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Technologies Summer Forum Backchannel: Curated Resources #LTSF17 June 13, 2017
- What’s Next for Learning & Technology – Resources Shared at #LTSF17 June 12, 2017
- How to Curate: Putting Curation into Practice for L&D – Resources Shared at #ATD2017 May 21, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...