On December 17th, I had the pleasure of delivering the closing session at the eLearning Guild’s Online Forum exploring elearning trends. The title of my session was What’s Next for Learning, Technology, and Our Profession. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended the session, and it may […]
About David Kelly
What’s Next for Learning, Technology, and Our Profession – Resources Shared at #eLGuild Online Forum
On December 11th, I had the privilege of leading a webinar for the ATD Atlanta Chapter titled Why Curation is a Core Competency for L&D Professionals. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more about […]
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the Charles Schulz Museum in Santa Rosa. It’s a must viit for any Peanuts fan, but it’s also a great visit for anyone interested in exploring a unique view on creativity, storytelling, and the art form of the comic strip. There are also a great number of […]
This past weekend the Learning and Performance industry lost one of it’s longtime advocates, Jay Cross. I had the pleasure of connecting with Jay on a number of occasions. My first interaction with Jay came via Twitter. This was before I had joined the eLearning Guild. In fact, this was before I really actively put […]
On November 10th, I had the privilege of leading a webinar for the ATD Research Triangle Area Chapter titled Why Curation is a Core Competency for L&D Professionals. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2017 Learning Solutions Conference and Expo Backchannel #LSCon March 17, 2017
- Play to Learn: Where Games and Learning Meet March 9, 2017
- What’s Next for Learning & Technology – Resources Shared at #eLGuild February 15, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Technologies Conference and Expo Backchannel #LT17UK February 1, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- obie: Mike is my hero. I have the book. It's the holy g...
- Jade Kazmierski: Just a shoutout. We had Mike in for a workshop wit...
- Ed Scruton: thanks for this review David, I've also noticed p...
- David Kelly: Thanks Mike! I'll take you up on that....