I just finished reading a post by Ellen Wagner discussing how Twitter helped her deal with the recent earthquake in northern California. In the post Ellen talks about how Twitter helped her stay connected after the quake, even when there was no power or landline telephone service. Ellen’s post made me revisit my own experiences […]
On July 31st, I had the privilege of leading a discussion for the Central NY Chapter of ASTD titled Digital Curation: Definitions, Tools, and Strategies. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more […]
I was having dinner with friends a few days ago and when the conversation skewed towards our work lives, one asked about the recent conference I hosted in San Diego. I explained this one of of the conferences I host for The eLearning Guild called the mLearn Conference and Expo. As is often the case when I mention […]
On July 16th 2014, I have the pleasure of speaking the ASTD New York Metro Chapter’s eLearning SIG Group meeting, facilitating a discussion entitled Social Media and Social Learning for Learning Professionals. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone […]
The third and final week of Intrepid Learning’s MOOC on Corporate MOOCs is now complete. This post reflects on my experience in the MOOC, looking at my experience from two separate angles: That of a learner and that as a learning and performance professional. I will start by commenting on the content of the MOOC, and […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Social Media as Emergency Learning and Performance Support September 2, 2014
- Digital Curation: Definitions, Tools, and Strategies – Resources Shared at #CNYASTD July 31, 2014
- The Expanding Definition of Social July 18, 2014
- Social Media and Social Learning for Learning Professionals: Resources Shared at @ASTDNY July 16, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Exploring Tappestry: A Storable Social Network for Learning July 16, 2012
- #LearningStyles ‘Awareness Day’ – March 1st, 2012 February 22, 2012
- #15 Curation | Learn Camp: […] Training 2014 Conference […]...
- #15 Curation | Learn Camp: […] 2014 Learning Solutions Conference [R...
- #15 Curation | Learn Camp: […] 2014 mLearnCon […]...
- Digital Curation: Definitions, Tools, and Strategies - Resources Shared at #CNYASTD - Educacion enpildoras.com: […] Continuar leyendo: Digital Curation: Def...