This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 Learning Solutions Conference and Expo and Ecosystem 2014, being held March 19-21 in Orlando, Florida. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or […]
There’s a lot of buzz in the learning industry around Gamification. Some would argue (myself included) that the term gamification is watered-down by applying it to poor applications of gaming. I think that’s why there’s a lot of discussion around “Game-Based Learning” and how it is different than what “Gamification” seems to have become. Gamification […]
Last month I had the pleasure of speaking at the Learning Technologies Conference and Expo in London. The topic of my session was Google Glass, specifically exploring what the experience of wearing Glass is like, how others react to Glass, and most importantly, what the potential use cases are for learning and performance support. A […]
I had a conversation with an instructional designer last week, and it’s a conversation that echoes many other conversations I’ve had in recent years. She was expressing frustration about elearning quality. She has strong design skills, but doesn’t get to use them to the degree she would like. She’s works in a small training department […]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the Training 2014 Conference and Exposition, being held February 3-5 in San Diego, California. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. […]
Search This Site
- Learning Solutions / Ecosystem 2014 Backchannel: Curated Resources #LSCon #EcoCon March 10, 2014
- Robot Turtles: Game-Based Learning at it’s Finest March 5, 2014
- Video: #GoogleGlass – The Experience, the Reaction, the Possibilities February 21, 2014
- Quality Learning is about Culture First, then Design February 20, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Exploring Tappestry: A Storable Social Network for Learning July 16, 2012
- #LearningStyles ‘Awareness Day’ – March 1st, 2012 February 22, 2012
- ASTD ICE 2012 Conference Backchannel: Collected Resources #ASTD2012 May 3, 2012
- LnDDave: Not sure why the embed code dropped... Thanks for ...
- JD Dillon: Hey, David ... Am I staring straight past the vide...
- Twitter for Learning Professionals – Soup to Nuts: Resources shared at #ASTDTK14 — e-Learning Feeds: […] Read the full story by David Kelly Su...
- Why You Need a PLN, and How to Develop One: Resources Shared at #ASTDTK14 — e-Learning Feeds: […] Read the full story by David Kelly Su...