On April 17th, I had the privilege of leading a webinar for LINGOs titled Digital Curation: Definitions, Tools, and Strategies. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more about curation and learning. Specific Session […]
A large amount of my writing take place around the web, so I have decided to post monthly updates on my personal blog that collects my writing from around the web in one place. Here’s my writing for March 2015: March 3rd: TWIST Conversations: Brenda Enders on Mobile Strategy In this episode of TWIST Conversations I […]
On March 27th, I had the pleasure of speaking at the 2015 Learning and Performance Ecosystem Conference. I led a discussion titled Starting Small: Adding Performance Support to the Mix. Here’s a description of the session: The world of the learning and performance professional is changing. The business world is moving ever faster, and no longer […]
On March 26th, I had the pleasure of speaking at the Learning Solutions Conference & Expo. I led a discussion titled Lessons from Nature: The Organic Learning & Performance Ecosystem. Here’s a description of the session: In nature, an ecosystem refers to the combination of a community of living things, the non-living elements that make […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 Learning and Performance Ecosystem Conference, being held March 25 – 27 in Orlando. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Digital Curation: Definitions, Tools, and Strategies – Resources Shared During LINGOs Webinar April 15, 2015
- In Case You Missed It: March Postings April 6, 2015
- Starting Small: Adding Performance Support to the Mix – Resources Shared at #LSCon March 29, 2015
- Lessons from Nature: The Organic Learning & Performance Ecosystem – Resources Shared at #EcoCon March 26, 2015
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Exploring Tappestry: A Storable Social Network for Learning July 16, 2012
- Paul Signorelli: Valuable observations and insight, David. Thanks f...
- David: Great point Stephen. Labels are very powerful, and...
- Stephen Price: Very interesting topic, and interesting discussion...
- David: Thanks for the comment Candice - Happy holidays to...