On May 18th, I had the pleasure of speaking at the 2015 ATD Conference & Expo. I led a discussion titled Exploring the Expanded Talent Development Ecosystem. Here’s a description of the session: In nature an ecosystem refers to the combination of a community of living things, the non-living elements that make up their environment, and the […]
Over the next few days I’ll be attending and speaking at the ATD Conference and Expo in Orlando Florida. One of the things I like about attending industry events other than the ones I host for The eLearning Guild is that I have more availability to meet and connect with other attendees when I’m not playing […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 ATD International Conference and Exposition being held May 17 – 20 in Orlando. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel […]
On April 17th, I had the privilege of leading a webinar for LINGOs titled Digital Curation: Definitions, Tools, and Strategies. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more about curation and learning. Specific Session […]
A large amount of my writing take place around the web, so I have decided to post monthly updates on my personal blog that collects my writing from around the web in one place. Here’s my writing for March 2015: March 3rd: TWIST Conversations: Brenda Enders on Mobile Strategy In this episode of TWIST Conversations I […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Exploring the Expanded Talent Development Ecosystem – Resources Shared at #ATD2015 May 18, 2015
- Connect with me at #ATD2015 May 17, 2015
- The 2015 ATD International Conference Backchannel: Curated Resources #ATD2015 May 14, 2015
- Digital Curation: Definitions, Tools, and Strategies – Resources Shared During LINGOs Webinar April 15, 2015
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Exploring Tappestry: A Storable Social Network for Learning July 16, 2012
- Richard: Have to agree with the thought here. Wearable tech...
- Sharon Doyle: Thanks for your efforts, David. I truly appreciate...
- Paul Signorelli: Valuable observations and insight, David. Thanks f...
- David: Great point Stephen. Labels are very powerful, and...