This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2017 FocusOn Learning Conference and Expo held June 20-22 in San Diego. Official 2017 FocusOn Learning Resources Conference Website Conference Blog Schedule Keynotes Featured Sessions Sessions Additional Features Post Conference Recaps (Coming Soon) Liza Donnelly Keynote Liza Donnelly’s website Drawing on humor for change TED Talk by Liza […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2017 Learning Technologies Summer Forum held June 13 in London. Official 2017 Learning Technologies Summer Forum Resources Summer Forum Website Programme Speakers Summer Forum Free Seminars Pre-Conference Posts 7 people you need to know at the Learning Technologies Summer Forum 2017 by Kate Graham Post Conference Recaps (Coming Soon) […]
The world of training and development is being rapidly changed by the evolving world of technology. Learning professionals need to be aware of these changes and how it affects the work we do. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended a talk I am often asked […]
Curation is a topic I am asked to speak on often. This blog post is being used as a resource page for people that attend a talk I provide called How to Curate: Putting Curation into Practice for L&D. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more about curation […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2017 ATD International Conference and Expo held May 21-24 in Atlanta Georgia. Official 2017 ATD ICE Resources Conference Website Program Guide Program Specialty Experiences Expo Pre-Conference Posts 10 Noteworthy Sessions at ATD International 2017 by Holy Hilton Perfect Icebreakers: 8 Smart Phrases That Will Make You Better […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- We Need to Change the Culture Around Sexual Harassment Training December 4, 2017
- The 2017 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources October 25, 2017
- Developing Personal Learning Networks – Resources October 16, 2017
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...