The third and final week of Intrepid Learning’s MOOC on Corporate MOOCs is now complete. This post reflects on my experience in the MOOC, looking at my experience from two separate angles: That of a learner and that as a learning and performance professional. I will start by commenting on the content of the MOOC, and […]
On June 13th, I had the pleasure of speaking at the New England ASTD Conference. I led a discussion titled How Technology is Changing the Future of Learning. Here’s a description of the session: Technology is advancing at an ever-increasing rate. New technologies are introduced to organizations almost every day, including many used to support […]
The world of the learning and performance professional is rapidly evolving. Many of the “tried and true” methods of supporting worker performance are being challenged (or in some cases completely re-written) by new technology-based learning and performance solutions. It’s an exciting time to be in our field and participate in this period of change. There’s […]
I enjoy going to conferences. I find them to be an excellent resource for my continued professional development. For a few short days, I get to immerse myself in best practices, emerging trends, and skill building without the distractions of day-to-day activities. Conferences also provide me with the opportunity to connect face-to-face with members of […]
In just about two weeks one of the best development opportunities for professionals in the Learning and Performance field will be upon us: Learning Solutions 2012. The annual Learning Solutions Conference and Expo, hosted by The eLearning Guild, continues to be one of the best events to attend for those focused on identifying, deploying, and […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2018 #DevLearn Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources October 18, 2018
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- Saying Goodbye and Thank You to Kelly Smith of #lrnchat April 12, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...