The world of training and development is being rapidly changed by the evolving world of technology. Learning professionals need to be aware of these chan ges and how it affects the workl we do. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended a talk I am often […]
On May 22, I had the privilege of leading a session at ATD’s International Conference and Expo titled How to Curate: Putting Curation into Practice for L&D. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to […]
On April 5th, I had the privilege of leading a session during the eLearning Guild’s online Spotlight Curation: Beyond the Buzzword. The title of my session was The Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How of Curation. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It […]
I’ve been interested in games and learning long before I became aware of and fascinated by the concept of “games and learning”. As a kid growing up, I loved games in just about all forms – video, board, or anything else. In truth, my interest in games was both an asset and a liability socially […]
On February 15, I had the pleasure of delivering a session during the eLearning Guild’s Future of Learning Summit exploring the evolving world of the learning professional. The title of my session was What’s Next for Learning & Technology. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended the session, and […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Realities 360 Backchannel: Curated Resources #Realities360 July 20, 2017
- The 2017 FocusOn Learning Backchannel: Curated Resources #FocusOnLearn June 18, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Technologies Summer Forum Backchannel: Curated Resources #LTSF17 June 13, 2017
- The Now and Next of Learning & Technology: Slides and Additional Resources June 12, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...