People are not learning exclusively from conventional sources like courses and classrooms. In truth we never did, but there’s a growing awareness of the small percentage of learning that comes from formal means as compared to informal means. Learning is happening all the time in a multitude of different ways. More and more people are […]
It’s one thing to hear the value of something from the person selling it; it’s quite another to hear the value of something from a person actually using it. In learning and development, these people are often called champions—those who understand the value of learning programs and help promote their value across the organization. The […]
The world of training and development is being rapidly changed by the evolving world of technology. Learning professionals need to be aware of these changes and how it affects the work we do. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended a talk I am often asked […]
Curation is a topic I am asked to speak on often. This blog post is being used as a resource page for people that attend a talk I provide called How to Curate: Putting Curation into Practice for L&D. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more about curation […]
On April 5th, I had the privilege of leading a session during the eLearning Guild’s online Spotlight Curation: Beyond the Buzzword. The title of my session was The Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How of Curation. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Developing Personal Learning Networks – Resources October 16, 2017
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- The Realities 360 Backchannel: Curated Resources #Realities360 July 20, 2017
- The 2017 FocusOn Learning Backchannel: Curated Resources #FocusOnLearn June 18, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...