On January 12th, I had the privilege of leading a session at the ATD TechKnowlegde titled Curation: Beyond the Buzzword. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more about curation and learning. Session Slides […]
On January 11, I had the pleasure of delivering a session at the ATD TechKnowledge Conference exploring the evolving world of the learning professional. The title of my session was What’s Next for Learning, Technology, and Our Profession. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended the session, and it may […]
On October 25, I had the pleasure of delivering a keynote and an invited talk at the CUNA Experience Live Conference in Nashville. The title of my keynote was eLearning’s Role in Today’s Training Strategy and the title of my invited talk was Developing a Personal Learning Network. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource […]
“David, don’t doodle” This is one of my earliest memories in school. I had already written down the homework information and the teacher walked over as I was doodling a bit in my book. She explained that I needed to take my schoolwork more seriously (in this, she was right) and that my doodles were […]
A large amount of my writing take place around the web, so I have decided to post monthly updates on my personal blog that collects my writing from around the web in one place. Here’s my writing for September 2016: September 6:The 2016 Learning Live Backchannel: Curated Resources #LearningLive The first of four curated backchannels this […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Curation: Beyond the Buzzword – Resources shared at #ATDTK January 12, 2017
- The 2017 ATD TechKnowedge Conference & Expo Backchannel #ATDTK January 11, 2017
- What’s Next for Learning, Technology, and Our Profession – Resources Shared at #ATDTK January 11, 2017
- The 2016 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel November 8, 2016
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Ramkumar Yaragarla: Hi David, Thank you. A good compilation of resourc...
- obie: Mike is my hero. I have the book. It's the holy g...
- Jade Kazmierski: Just a shoutout. We had Mike in for a workshop wit...
- Ed Scruton: thanks for this review David, I've also noticed p...