ASTD’s International Conference and Exposition is right around the corner. The conference will undoubtedly feature a vibrant backchannel community that shares and expands on the knowledge being exchanged on site. It’s a tremendously valuable way for both conference attendees and non-attendees to enhance their conference-related learning. Backchannels extend learning beyond just the live event. Prior [...]
Earlier this month I had the pleasure of attending the ASTD TechKnowledge conference in San Jose California. Conferences are one of my favorite professional development opportunities. Being able to (at least partially) remove yourself from day-to-day responsibilities and immerse yourself in your own learning is a tremendous opportunity. Attending sessions conducted by industry experts and [...]
At the 2013 ASTD TechKnowledge conference, I am conducting a concurrent session entitled Curation: Beyond the Buzzword. The session is taking place twice on Friday February 1st at 9:45am, so if you’re attending the conference, please feel free to attend. Here’s a description of the session: “Curation” is a term that is becoming more and [...]
At the 2013 ASTD TechKnowledge conference, Kevin Thorn and I are conducting a concurrent session entitled What is Tin Can and Why Should I Care?. The session is taking place twice on Thursday January 31st at 10:45am, so if you’re attending the conference, we’d love to have you join our discussion. Here’s a description of [...]
At the 2013 ASTD TechKnowledge conference, Anne Scott and I are conducting a Creation Station entitled Twitter 101 for the Learning Professional. The session is taking place twice on Wednesday January 30th (at 10:45am and 1:15pm) so if you’re attending the conference, please feel free to attend. This blog post is being set up a [...]
Search This Site
- #mLearnCon – How to Participate in a Conference Backchannel June 13, 2013
- What Exactly IS a Backchannel? #mLearnCon June 13, 2013
- #mLearnCon 2013 Conference Backchannel: Curated Resources June 13, 2013
- Social Media and Social Learning for Learning Professionals: Resources Shared at #A2ASTD June 6, 2013
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Exploring Tappestry: A Storable Social Network for Learning July 16, 2012
- #LearningStyles ‘Awareness Day’ – March 1st, 2012 February 22, 2012
- ASTD ICE 2012 Conference Backchannel: Collected Resources #ASTD2012 May 3, 2012
- Robin Pierman: Thank you, David. We enjoyed your presentation tr...
- עמי סלנט » המיומנות של אוצרות דיגיטאלית עולה בדרגת חשיבותה במערכות חינוך בעולם: [...] Curation: Beyond the Buzzword – Resources ...
- Useful links | Rhondda's Reflections - wandering around the Web: [...] Curation: Beyond the Buzzword – Resour...
- I am Shannon Tipton and this is “How I Work” | Rebels In Learning: [...] David Kelly, inspired by a Lifehacker serie...