This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 ATD International Conference and Exposition being held May 17 – 20 in Orlando. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel […]
On July 31st, I had the privilege of leading a discussion for the Central NY Chapter of ASTD titled Digital Curation: Definitions, Tools, and Strategies. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more […]
It’s funny how the dropping of a single letter – nothing more than a short curvy line – can change so much and cause ripples throughout an industry. Such is the case with the change announced at the ASTD International Conference and Expo this week. ASTD is no more, having been rebranded ATD. While most […]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the ASTD 2014 International Conference and Expo, being held May 4-7 in Washington, DC. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The […]
At the 2014 ASTD TechKnowledge conference, I led a discussion titled Why You Need a PLN, and How to Develop One. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended the session, and it may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more about PLNs. […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Realities 360 Backchannel: Curated Resources #Realities360 July 20, 2017
- The 2017 FocusOn Learning Backchannel: Curated Resources #FocusOnLearn June 18, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Technologies Summer Forum Backchannel: Curated Resources #LTSF17 June 13, 2017
- The Now and Next of Learning & Technology: Slides and Additional Resources June 12, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...