On December 11th, I had the privilege of leading a webinar for the ATD Atlanta Chapter titled Why Curation is a Core Competency for L&D Professionals. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more about […]
On November 10th, I had the privilege of leading a webinar for the ATD Research Triangle Area Chapter titled Why Curation is a Core Competency for L&D Professionals. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to […]
On May 18th, I had the pleasure of speaking at the 2015 ATD Conference & Expo. I led a discussion titled Exploring the Expanded Talent Development Ecosystem. Here’s a description of the session: In nature an ecosystem refers to the combination of a community of living things, the non-living elements that make up their environment, and the […]
Over the next few days I’ll be attending and speaking at the ATD Conference and Expo in Orlando Florida. One of the things I like about attending industry events other than the ones I host for The eLearning Guild is that I have more availability to meet and connect with other attendees when I’m not playing […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 ATD International Conference and Exposition being held May 17 – 20 in Orlando. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- Saying Goodbye and Thank You to Kelly Smith of #lrnchat April 12, 2018
- The 2018 Learning Solutions Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources #LSCon March 25, 2018
- The 2018 Learning Technologies Backchannel – Curated Resources #LT18UK January 31, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...