Image use courtesy of lrnchat and Kevin Thorn (@LearnNuggets) Each week that I am able to participate in #lrnchat discussion I post a summary of the discussion to my blog. I do this both for my personal development as well as sharing with the Learning and Development Profession at large. This summary is based on [...]
davidkelly.me Welcome to my new website. This site is being set up with the intent of extending the outreach that started a little over a year ago with the launch of my blog, Misadventures in Learning. The blog will still exist as part of this site, and I invite those that followed my blog at [...]
Resources Shared at Recent Presentations Recently I have had the privilege of speaking at a number of ASTD Chapter Meetings. While the topics varied sum, they all fell under the larger umbrella of Social Media for Learning Professionals. This Blog Post collects many of the resources that I discussed and shared during these presentations. BOOKS [...]
Image use courtesy of lrnchat and Kevin Thorn (@LearnNuggets) Each week that I am able to participate in #lrnchat discussion I post a summary of the discussion to my blog. I do this both for my personal development as well as sharing with the Learning and Development Profession at large. As the number of these [...]
It was October 7th 2010. I was sitting at home, in front of my computer, about to click the ‘CREATE ACCOUNT’ button on Blogger.com, and found myself hesitating. Earlier in the week, during a discussion about blogging in the weekly #lrnchat chat on Twitter, I had publicly stated “That’s it, I’m going to start my [...]
Search This Site
- #mLearnCon – How to Participate in a Conference Backchannel June 13, 2013
- What Exactly IS a Backchannel? #mLearnCon June 13, 2013
- #mLearnCon 2013 Conference Backchannel: Curated Resources June 13, 2013
- Social Media and Social Learning for Learning Professionals: Resources Shared at #A2ASTD June 6, 2013
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Exploring Tappestry: A Storable Social Network for Learning July 16, 2012
- #LearningStyles ‘Awareness Day’ – March 1st, 2012 February 22, 2012
- ASTD ICE 2012 Conference Backchannel: Collected Resources #ASTD2012 May 3, 2012
- Robin Pierman: Thank you, David. We enjoyed your presentation tr...
- עמי סלנט » המיומנות של אוצרות דיגיטאלית עולה בדרגת חשיבותה במערכות חינוך בעולם: [...] Curation: Beyond the Buzzword – Resources ...
- Useful links | Rhondda's Reflections - wandering around the Web: [...] Curation: Beyond the Buzzword – Resour...
- I am Shannon Tipton and this is “How I Work” | Rebels In Learning: [...] David Kelly, inspired by a Lifehacker serie...