I’ve been blogging for a number of years now. I love writing, and enjoy the learning that takes place through the reflective practice. It’s also been a great way to add my voice to the conversations that help us contextualize the changes taking place in the learning and technology space I am so passionate about. […]
Image use courtesy of lrnchat and Kevin Thorn (@LearnNuggets) Each week that I am able to participate in #lrnchat discussion I post a summary of the discussion to my blog. I do this both for my personal development as well as sharing with the Learning and Development Profession at large. This summary is based on […]
davidkelly.flywheelsites.com Welcome to my new website. This site is being set up with the intent of extending the outreach that started a little over a year ago with the launch of my blog, Misadventures in Learning. The blog will still exist as part of this site, and I invite those that followed my blog at […]
Resources Shared at Recent Presentations Recently I have had the privilege of speaking at a number of ASTD Chapter Meetings. While the topics varied sum, they all fell under the larger umbrella of Social Media for Learning Professionals. This Blog Post collects many of the resources that I discussed and shared during these presentations. BOOKS […]
Image use courtesy of lrnchat and Kevin Thorn (@LearnNuggets) Each week that I am able to participate in #lrnchat discussion I post a summary of the discussion to my blog. I do this both for my personal development as well as sharing with the Learning and Development Profession at large. As the number of these […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Developing Personal Learning Networks – Resources October 16, 2017
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- The Realities 360 Backchannel: Curated Resources #Realities360 July 20, 2017
- The 2017 FocusOn Learning Backchannel: Curated Resources #FocusOnLearn June 18, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...