In addition to the curated backchannel resources I will be posting on my blog, The eLearning Guild is pleased to announce the return of another option for monitoring the conference backchannel: Hashcaster. Hashcaster is a real-time social media platform that transforms events into conversations. It constantly monitors the DevLearn backchannel feed and dynamically filters content […]
With the eLearning Guild’s Devlearn Conference & Exposition starting tomorrow, you should now be setting plans in order to get the maximum amount of value out of the conference. One thing that should definitely be part of your conference plan is participating in the vibrant conference backchannel. For many people, the backchannel is a new […]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of The eLearning Guild’s 2012 DevLearn Conference, being held October 31 – November 2 in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but my budget can only accommodate one or two […]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the Learning 2012 Conference, held October 21-24 in Orlando, Florida. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but my budget can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent resource for […]
I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences people can choose to attend, but most budgets can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent resource for learning from a conference or event that you are unable to attend in-person. I find collecting and reviewing backchannel resources […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2018 #DevLearn Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources October 18, 2018
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- Saying Goodbye and Thank You to Kelly Smith of #lrnchat April 12, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...