Curation is a topic I am asked to speak on often. This blog post is being used as a resource page for people that attend a talk I provide called How to Curate: Putting Curation into Practice for L&D. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more about curation […]
On April 5th, I had the privilege of leading a session during the eLearning Guild’s online Spotlight Curation: Beyond the Buzzword. The title of my session was The Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How of Curation. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It […]
On January 12th, I had the privilege of leading a session at the ATD TechKnowlegde titled Curation: Beyond the Buzzword. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more about curation and learning. Session Slides […]
On January 11, I had the pleasure of delivering a session at the ATD TechKnowledge Conference exploring the evolving world of the learning professional. The title of my session was What’s Next for Learning, Technology, and Our Profession. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended the session, and it may […]
Curation is a field I am extremely passionate about. I find it to be a critical need in an age of ever-increasing information, and I think it’s an incredible opportunity for those that work in the field of education, be it in an academic or organizational setting. I’ve spent the last few years exploring the world […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- Saying Goodbye and Thank You to Kelly Smith of #lrnchat April 12, 2018
- The 2018 Learning Solutions Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources #LSCon March 25, 2018
- The 2018 Learning Technologies Backchannel – Curated Resources #LT18UK January 31, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...