This week’s #lrnchat explored similarities between Magic and Learning, and featured a special guest: Mike Hruska. The contributions Mike added to the discussion and the resources he and others shared to continue the learning are curated at the bottom of this post. I always find looking at the questions that are used to loosely guide […]
Sometimes we can learn a great deal when and where we least expect it. This past week I learned some things about eLearning while at, of all places, Starbucks. I, like many people, enjoy the ambiance of Starbucks for getting work done. Last week was one of those times that I found myself sitting strategically […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- We Need to Change the Culture Around Sexual Harassment Training December 4, 2017
- The 2017 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources October 25, 2017
- Developing Personal Learning Networks – Resources October 16, 2017
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...