What a difference a couple of weeks makes. Two weeks ago, I was in the process of getting ready for the DevLearn Conference and Exposition in Las Vegas. I was finalizing a few drafts of pre-conference blog posts, curating resources already being shared via the backchannel, and finalizing materials for the two sessions I was [...]
Even though the 2012 DevLearn Conference and Exposition ended last week, arguably the most important part of the conference experience now begins. Those that attended the conference (in-person or virtually via the backchannel) engaged in a multitude of sessions and content. As with all learning, what matters is not what happened during the event; what [...]
Most conferences now use dedicated smart phone applications for the events. It’s a great idea that was built upon a simple concept: What if we could take all the information about the conference that we provide in printed form – including the schedule and session descriptions – and make it available on demand on a [...]
In addition to the curated backchannel resources I will be posting on my blog, The eLearning Guild is pleased to announce the return of another option for monitoring the conference backchannel: Hashcaster. Hashcaster is a real-time social media platform that transforms events into conversations. It constantly monitors the DevLearn backchannel feed and dynamically filters content [...]
With the eLearning Guild’s Devlearn Conference & Exposition starting tomorrow, you should now be setting plans in order to get the maximum amount of value out of the conference. One thing that should definitely be part of your conference plan is participating in the vibrant conference backchannel. For many people, the backchannel is a new [...]
Search This Site
- #mLearnCon – How to Participate in a Conference Backchannel June 13, 2013
- What Exactly IS a Backchannel? #mLearnCon June 13, 2013
- #mLearnCon 2013 Conference Backchannel: Curated Resources June 13, 2013
- Social Media and Social Learning for Learning Professionals: Resources Shared at #A2ASTD June 6, 2013
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Exploring Tappestry: A Storable Social Network for Learning July 16, 2012
- #LearningStyles ‘Awareness Day’ – March 1st, 2012 February 22, 2012
- ASTD ICE 2012 Conference Backchannel: Collected Resources #ASTD2012 May 3, 2012
- Robin Pierman: Thank you, David. We enjoyed your presentation tr...
- עמי סלנט » המיומנות של אוצרות דיגיטאלית עולה בדרגת חשיבותה במערכות חינוך בעולם: [...] Curation: Beyond the Buzzword – Resources ...
- Useful links | Rhondda's Reflections - wandering around the Web: [...] Curation: Beyond the Buzzword – Resour...
- I am Shannon Tipton and this is “How I Work” | Rebels In Learning: [...] David Kelly, inspired by a Lifehacker serie...