I’ve been blogging for a number of years now. I love writing, and enjoy the learning that takes place through the reflective practice. It’s also been a great way to add my voice to the conversations that help us contextualize the changes taking place in the learning and technology space I am so passionate about. […]
What’s Next for Learning, Technology, and Our Profession – Resources Shared at #eLGuild Online Forum
On December 17th, I had the pleasure of delivering the closing session at the eLearning Guild’s Online Forum exploring elearning trends. The title of my session was What’s Next for Learning, Technology, and Our Profession. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended the session, and it may […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 mLearnCon Conference and Expo being held June 10-12 in Austin, Texas. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an […]
On November 6th, I had the pleasure of speaking at an ASTD Mid-NJ Annual Technology Showcase. I led a discussion titled How Technology is Changing the Future of Learning. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended the session, and it may also serve as a resource […]
As part of the celebration for the 10th DevLearn conference taking place in October, the eLearning Guild asked members of the Guild community to gaze into their crystal ball and predict what learning might look like 10 years from now, in the year 2024. You can get more details about #LRN2024 via the TWIST blog […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- We Need to Change the Culture Around Sexual Harassment Training December 4, 2017
- The 2017 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources October 25, 2017
- Developing Personal Learning Networks – Resources October 16, 2017
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...