This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 Performance Support Symposium, being held September 8 & 9 in Boston, Massachusetts. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel […]
On June 13th, I had the pleasure of speaking at the New England ASTD Conference. I led a discussion titled How Technology is Changing the Future of Learning. Here’s a description of the session: Technology is advancing at an ever-increasing rate. New technologies are introduced to organizations almost every day, including many used to support […]
On April 17th, I had the pleasure of speaking at an ASTD Mid-Tennessee Chapter Event. I led a discussion titled How Technology is Changing the Future of Learning. Here’s a description of the session: Technology is advancing at an ever-increasing rate. New technologies are introduced to organizations almost every day, including many used to support […]
At the 2014 Learning Solutions Conference and Exposition, I led a discussion titled Google Glass: The Experience, The Reaction, and the Possibilities. Here’s a description of the session: From the first desktop PCs to today’s cutting edge smartphones, technology has a history of fundamentally changing the expectations of learning and development programs. We are now on […]
I just came back inside from walking my dog. It’s 24 degrees Fahrenheit outside, and WINDY. It was a highly unpleasant experience, but I got through it by repeating a warm mantra to myself. “Orlando in 5 days…. Orlando in 5 days…” In truth, the warmth is a secondary reason for me to be looking […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- Saying Goodbye and Thank You to Kelly Smith of #lrnchat April 12, 2018
- The 2018 Learning Solutions Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources #LSCon March 25, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...