NOTE: This is an update to a post that originally appeared elsewhere on 10/22/2011. The Learning Solutions Conference is quickly approaching. The conference will undoubtedly feature a vibrant backchannel community that shares and expands on the knowledge being exchanged on site. It’s a tremendously valuable way for both conference attendees and non-attendees to enhance their […]
One of my favorite learning activities is participating in the weekly twitter chat called #lrnchat. Participating in this chat and writing reflective blog posts is an extremely valuable learning experience for me. A collection of these reflective posts can be found here. This past week marked the return of #realwplearn, a chat dedicated to Real […]
Each time I am able to participate in Twitter Chat discussion I try to post a summary of the discussion to my blog. I do this both for my personal development as well as sharing with the Learning and Development Profession at large. This summary is based on my own interpretations of the chat; others […]
It was one of those things that is so unexpected, it’s hard to conceive it possibly being true. That’s how I felt on Friday when I saw a post in facebook indicating Terrence Wing had died. After all, Terrence was only 42, and seemingly in very good health. In fact he was tweeting and making facebook updates […]
NOTE: This is an update to a post that originally appeared elsewhere on 11/1/2011. This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the DevLearn Conference 2011, being held November 2-4 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Official DevLearn Conference Resources Conference Website Home Page Conference Program Guide – Schedule at a Glance Conference Program Guide […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- We Need to Change the Culture Around Sexual Harassment Training December 4, 2017
- The 2017 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources October 25, 2017
- Developing Personal Learning Networks – Resources October 16, 2017
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...