Last night I had the pleasure of speaking at a professional development event for the Long Island ASTD Chapter. The topic of the discussion was “Truths About Training Evaluation”. During the session, we explored the history of training evaluation, the benefits and challenges of how organizations currently evaluate training, as well as alternative ways that [...]
Image use courtesy of lrnchat and Kevin Thorn (@LearnNuggets) Each week that I am able to participate in #lrnchat discussion I post a summary of the discussion to my blog. I do this both for my personal development as well as sharing with the Learning and Development Profession at large. This summary is based on [...]
Earlier this week I had the pleasure of speaking with a local company’s education team on the topic is measurement in learning and performance. It was an engaging discussion, and left me thinking about my own journey towards my current definition of ‘measurement’. When I first took the lead for my former employer’s learning and [...]
Search This Site
- Curation: Beyond the Buzzword – Resources Shared at #ASTD2013 May 18, 2013
- What Exactly IS a Backchannel? #ASTD2013 May 18, 2013
- ASTD ICE 2013 Backchannel: Curated Resources #ASTD2013 May 18, 2013
- Why it Took Almost 40 years to Quit a Job I Loved April 29, 2013
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- #LearningStyles ‘Awareness Day’ – March 1st, 2012 February 22, 2012
- Exploring Tappestry: A Storable Social Network for Learning July 16, 2012
- ASTD ICE 2012 Conference Backchannel: Collected Resources #ASTD2012 May 3, 2012
- #ASTD2013 First day report: sessions by @marcjrosenberg on the quality of eLearning and @LnDDave on Curation – Challenge to Learn: [...] Kelly, the master of curation. Great overvie...
- Stepping Up the Backchannel In the Classroom | Langwitches Blog: [...] Kelly, on his blog, underlines [...]...
- Matthew Guyan: Great post David, I enjoyed reading about your car...
- David Kelly has an excellent post on his blog on “Social Media and Social Learning for Learning Professionals”: [...] – Social Media and Social Learning for...