I’ve been interested in games and learning long before I became aware of and fascinated by the concept of “games and learning”. As a kid growing up, I loved games in just about all forms – video, board, or anything else. In truth, my interest in games was both an asset and a liability socially […]
I’ve been planning to write a series of blog posts centered on games I play, sharing my thoughts from both a gaming and learning perspective. I have a host of games I’d like to write about in the queue, but haven’t allocated the time to get started writing about them yet. This weekend seems like […]
On June 15, I had the pleasure of delivering an invited talk at the International Conference on E-Learning in the Workplace exploring the evolving world of the learning professional. The title of my session was What’s Next for Learning, Technology, and Our Profession. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended the […]
I just came back inside from walking my dog. It’s 24 degrees Fahrenheit outside, and WINDY. It was a highly unpleasant experience, but I got through it by repeating a warm mantra to myself. “Orlando in 5 days…. Orlando in 5 days…” In truth, the warmth is a secondary reason for me to be looking […]
The world of the learning and performance professional is rapidly evolving. Many of the “tried and true” methods of supporting worker performance are being challenged (or in some cases completely re-written) by new technology-based learning and performance solutions. It’s an exciting time to be in our field and participate in this period of change. There’s […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Realities 360 Backchannel: Curated Resources #Realities360 July 20, 2017
- The 2017 FocusOn Learning Backchannel: Curated Resources #FocusOnLearn June 18, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Technologies Summer Forum Backchannel: Curated Resources #LTSF17 June 13, 2017
- The Now and Next of Learning & Technology: Slides and Additional Resources June 12, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...