Last week I spoke at an industry event. I speak at a number of industry events, but this time was a little different. This was the first time I actively used Google Glass during my presentation. For those not that familiar with it, Google Glass is essentially a head-mounted computer device. While it can process […]
Over the last few weeks, I’ve been testing Google Glass and exploring how it can be used for educational purposes. I’ve also been wearing it during everyday activity to see how Glass fits in within everyday life. This past week I had the pleasure of attending the Major League All Star Game events in NY. […]
Last week I was able to get early access to Google Glass, one of the most intriguing pieces of technology ever developed. It’s one of the first pieces of technology that fall into the ‘wearable tech’ category, and the first (or at least the highest profile) to be worn like a standard pair of glasses. […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- Saying Goodbye and Thank You to Kelly Smith of #lrnchat April 12, 2018
- The 2018 Learning Solutions Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources #LSCon March 25, 2018
- The 2018 Learning Technologies Backchannel – Curated Resources #LT18UK January 31, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...