Google Glass is a failure. That’s the theme that’s been fairly consistent across news reports ever since Google announced that it was shutting down it’s Explorer program effective January 19th. No new devices would be issued, and any possibility of a full consumer release of the technology was removed. In short, most of the press reports have […]
Last month I had the pleasure of speaking at the Learning Technologies Conference and Expo in London. The topic of my session was Google Glass, specifically exploring what the experience of wearing Glass is like, how others react to Glass, and most importantly, what the potential use cases are for learning and performance support. A […]
Last month I spent some time on vacation with my family in Walt Disney World. I spent most of the week wearing my Google Glass. Wearing Glass is still not a completely natural part of my normal daily routine. Don’t get me wrong; as I’ve written in other posts, wearing Glass is feels completely natural […]
Last week I spoke at an industry event. I speak at a number of industry events, but this time was a little different. This was the first time I actively used Google Glass during my presentation. For those not that familiar with it, Google Glass is essentially a head-mounted computer device. While it can process […]
Over the last few weeks, I’ve been testing Google Glass and exploring how it can be used for educational purposes. I’ve also been wearing it during everyday activity to see how Glass fits in within everyday life. This past week I had the pleasure of attending the Major League All Star Game events in NY. […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Realities 360 Backchannel: Curated Resources #Realities360 July 20, 2017
- The 2017 FocusOn Learning Backchannel: Curated Resources #FocusOnLearn June 18, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Technologies Summer Forum Backchannel: Curated Resources #LTSF17 June 13, 2017
- The Now and Next of Learning & Technology: Slides and Additional Resources June 12, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...