Each week that I am able to participate in #lrnchat discussion I post a summary of the discussion to my blog. I do this both for my personal development as well as sharing with the Learning and Development Profession at large. This summary is based on my own interpretations of the chat; others who participated [...]
Language is a fascinating thing. It is the means through which we use words to communicate our thoughts and ideas and subsequently, develop relationships. Of course, used ineffectively, language can also damage the very relationships we are trying to build. It’s with that background in mind that I’ve been pondering the language we use within [...]
Search This Site
- #mLearnCon – How to Participate in a Conference Backchannel June 13, 2013
- What Exactly IS a Backchannel? #mLearnCon June 13, 2013
- #mLearnCon 2013 Conference Backchannel: Curated Resources June 13, 2013
- Social Media and Social Learning for Learning Professionals: Resources Shared at #A2ASTD June 6, 2013
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Exploring Tappestry: A Storable Social Network for Learning July 16, 2012
- #LearningStyles ‘Awareness Day’ – March 1st, 2012 February 22, 2012
- ASTD ICE 2012 Conference Backchannel: Collected Resources #ASTD2012 May 3, 2012
- Robin Pierman: Thank you, David. We enjoyed your presentation tr...
- עמי סלנט » המיומנות של אוצרות דיגיטאלית עולה בדרגת חשיבותה במערכות חינוך בעולם: [...] Curation: Beyond the Buzzword – Resources ...
- Useful links | Rhondda's Reflections - wandering around the Web: [...] Curation: Beyond the Buzzword – Resour...
- I am Shannon Tipton and this is “How I Work” | Rebels In Learning: [...] David Kelly, inspired by a Lifehacker serie...