This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the 2013 mLearnCon Conference and Expo, being held June 18-20 in San Jose, California. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. [...]
If you’ve been to a conference in the past few years, you’ve probably noticed that most conferences now feature a smartphone app as a way to get information and connect with the conference. These apps have evolved over the years, and the eLearning Guild continues to be at the forefront of bringing new functionality to [...]
One of the things I love about eLearning Guild events is that there’s always fun and unique programming options. This year’s Learning Solutions Conference is no different. One of the interesting events taking place this year is GameCrawl, being held Wednesday evening. I had an opportunity to chat with the designers of this year’s GameCrawl, [...]
The eLearning Guild’s Learning Solutions Conference and Expo starts next week, taking place March 13-15 in Orlando, Florida. Attendees should now be setting plans in order to get the maximum amount of value out of the event. One thing that should definitely be part of your plan is participating in the conference’s backchannel. For many people, the [...]
The 2013 Learning Solutions Conference is quickly approaching. The conference will undoubtedly feature a vibrant backchannel community that shares and expands on the knowledge being exchanged on site. It’s a tremendously valuable way for both conference attendees and non-attendees to enhance their conference-related learning. Backchannels extend learning beyond just the live event. Prior to the [...]
Search This Site
- #mLearnCon – How to Participate in a Conference Backchannel June 13, 2013
- What Exactly IS a Backchannel? #mLearnCon June 13, 2013
- #mLearnCon 2013 Conference Backchannel: Curated Resources June 13, 2013
- Social Media and Social Learning for Learning Professionals: Resources Shared at #A2ASTD June 6, 2013
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Exploring Tappestry: A Storable Social Network for Learning July 16, 2012
- #LearningStyles ‘Awareness Day’ – March 1st, 2012 February 22, 2012
- ASTD ICE 2012 Conference Backchannel: Collected Resources #ASTD2012 May 3, 2012
- Robin Pierman: Thank you, David. We enjoyed your presentation tr...
- עמי סלנט » המיומנות של אוצרות דיגיטאלית עולה בדרגת חשיבותה במערכות חינוך בעולם: [...] Curation: Beyond the Buzzword – Resources ...
- Useful links | Rhondda's Reflections - wandering around the Web: [...] Curation: Beyond the Buzzword – Resour...
- I am Shannon Tipton and this is “How I Work” | Rebels In Learning: [...] David Kelly, inspired by a Lifehacker serie...