Over the next few days I’ll be hosting and speaking at the Learning Solutions Conference & Expo in Orlando Florida. Here’s where you can find me this week. Sessions In addition to hosting the three keynote sessions I’ll also be speaking in three sessions during the conference: A Look Ahead: The Now and the Next of Learning and Technology […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 Learning Solutions Conference and Expo and the Learning and Performance Ecosystem Conference being held March 16-18 in Orlando, Florida. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one […]
On March 27th, I had the pleasure of speaking at the 2015 Learning and Performance Ecosystem Conference. I led a discussion titled Starting Small: Adding Performance Support to the Mix. Here’s a description of the session: The world of the learning and performance professional is changing. The business world is moving ever faster, and no longer […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 Learning Solutions Conference and Expo, being held March 25 – 27 in Orlando. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is […]
At the 2014 Learning Solutions Conference and Exposition, I led a discussion titled Google Glass: The Experience, The Reaction, and the Possibilities. Here’s a description of the session: From the first desktop PCs to today’s cutting edge smartphones, technology has a history of fundamentally changing the expectations of learning and development programs. We are now on […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- We Need to Change the Culture Around Sexual Harassment Training December 4, 2017
- The 2017 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources October 25, 2017
- Developing Personal Learning Networks – Resources October 16, 2017
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...