Over the next few days I’ll be hosting and speaking at the Learning Solutions Conference & Expo in Orlando Florida. Here’s where you can find me this week. Sessions In addition to hosting the three keynote sessions I’ll also be speaking in three sessions during the conference: A Look Ahead: The Now and the Next of Learning and Technology […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 Learning Solutions Conference and Expo and the Learning and Performance Ecosystem Conference being held March 16-18 in Orlando, Florida. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one […]
On March 27th, I had the pleasure of speaking at the 2015 Learning and Performance Ecosystem Conference. I led a discussion titled Starting Small: Adding Performance Support to the Mix. Here’s a description of the session: The world of the learning and performance professional is changing. The business world is moving ever faster, and no longer […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 Learning Solutions Conference and Expo, being held March 25 – 27 in Orlando. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is […]
At the 2014 Learning Solutions Conference and Exposition, I led a discussion titled Google Glass: The Experience, The Reaction, and the Possibilities. Here’s a description of the session: From the first desktop PCs to today’s cutting edge smartphones, technology has a history of fundamentally changing the expectations of learning and development programs. We are now on […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How of Curation – Resources Shared at #eLGuild April 4, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Solutions Conference and Expo Backchannel #LSCon March 17, 2017
- Play to Learn: Where Games and Learning Meet March 9, 2017
- What’s Next for Learning & Technology – Resources Shared at #eLGuild February 15, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...
- Robin Good: Excellent list David. Thank you for having shared ...
- obie: Mike is my hero. I have the book. It's the holy g...
- Jade Kazmierski: Just a shoutout. We had Mike in for a workshop wit...