On January 11, I had the pleasure of delivering a session at the ATD TechKnowledge Conference exploring the evolving world of the learning professional. The title of my session was What’s Next for Learning, Technology, and Our Profession. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended the session, and it may […]
Tag Archives | Learning Technology
Search This Site
About this blog
The views expressed on this website are exclusively those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the author's employer, parents, siblings, friends, casual acquaintances, dogs, gardeners, babysitters, the Barista at Starbucks with all those piercings... or anyone else. Enjoy!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- What’s Next for Learning & Technology – Resources Shared at #eLGuild February 15, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Technologies Conference and Expo Backchannel #LT17UK February 1, 2017
- What’s Really Happening with Virtual Reality? – Resources Shared at #LT17UK January 31, 2017
- Curation: Beyond the Buzzword – Resources shared at #ATDTK January 12, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- obie: Mike is my hero. I have the book. It's the holy g...
- Jade Kazmierski: Just a shoutout. We had Mike in for a workshop wit...
- Ed Scruton: thanks for this review David, I've also noticed p...
- David Kelly: Thanks Mike! I'll take you up on that....
#lrnchat #realwplearn ASTD ASTD Chapters ATD backchannel Blog CLO Symposium Conference curating curation DevLearn ecosystem elearning elearning guild Games Glass Google Google Glass Informal Learning Learning and Performance Ecosystem Learning Solutions Learning Technologies mlearncon mobile Mobile Learning MOOC Performance performance support Personal Learning Network PLN resources ROE ROI Social Social Learning Social Media TechKnowledge Technology Training Training Magazine Twitter twitter chat wearable technology