ASTD’s International Conference and Exposition is right around the corner. The conference will undoubtedly feature a vibrant backchannel community that shares and expands on the knowledge being exchanged on site. It’s a tremendously valuable way for both conference attendees and non-attendees to enhance their conference-related learning. Backchannels extend learning beyond just the live event. Prior [...]
A few weeks ago my mother fulfilled a lifelong dream by taking a trip to Italy. As this was a long trip overseas, she had prepared as well as she could for the trip. Unfortunately something she thought she had prepared for created a problem while she was there, and the process of solving the [...]
If you’ve been to a conference in the past few years, you’ve probably noticed that most conferences now feature a smartphone app as a way to get information and connect with the conference. These apps have evolved over the years, and the eLearning Guild continues to be at the forefront of bringing new functionality to [...]
One of the things I love about eLearning Guild events is that there’s always fun and unique programming options. This year’s Learning Solutions Conference is no different. One of the interesting events taking place this year is GameCrawl, being held Wednesday evening. I had an opportunity to chat with the designers of this year’s GameCrawl, [...]
The eLearning Guild’s Learning Solutions Conference and Expo starts next week, taking place March 13-15 in Orlando, Florida. Attendees should now be setting plans in order to get the maximum amount of value out of the event. One thing that should definitely be part of your plan is participating in the conference’s backchannel. For many people, the [...]
Search This Site
- Curation: Beyond the Buzzword – Resources Shared at #ASTD2013 May 18, 2013
- What Exactly IS a Backchannel? #ASTD2013 May 18, 2013
- ASTD ICE 2013 Backchannel: Curated Resources #ASTD2013 May 18, 2013
- Why it Took Almost 40 years to Quit a Job I Loved April 29, 2013
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- #LearningStyles ‘Awareness Day’ – March 1st, 2012 February 22, 2012
- Exploring Tappestry: A Storable Social Network for Learning July 16, 2012
- ASTD ICE 2012 Conference Backchannel: Collected Resources #ASTD2012 May 3, 2012
- #ASTD2013 First day report: sessions by @marcjrosenberg on the quality of eLearning and @LnDDave on Curation – Challenge to Learn: [...] Kelly, the master of curation. Great overvie...
- Stepping Up the Backchannel In the Classroom | Langwitches Blog: [...] Kelly, on his blog, underlines [...]...
- Matthew Guyan: Great post David, I enjoyed reading about your car...
- David Kelly has an excellent post on his blog on “Social Media and Social Learning for Learning Professionals”: [...] – Social Media and Social Learning for...