The eLearning Guild’s mLearnCon Conference and Expo is right around the corner. The conference will undoubtedly feature a vibrant backchannel community that shares and expands on the knowledge being exchanged on site. It’s a tremendously valuable way for both conference attendees and non-attendees to enhance their conference-related learning. Backchannels extend learning beyond just the live […]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the 2013 Performance Support Symposium, being held September 9 & 10 in Boston, Massachusetts. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. […]
I remember the very first Learning and Development industry conference I attended. I was excited by the opportunity to spend a few days soaking in the experience and knowledge that was being shared. I was looking forward to meeting new people in my field. I perused the program guide, had an idea of which sessions looked interesting, […]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of The eLearning Guild’s 2012 DevLearn Conference, being held October 31 – November 2 in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but my budget can only accommodate one or two […]
I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences people can choose to attend, but most budgets can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent resource for learning from a conference or event that you are unable to attend in-person. I find collecting and reviewing backchannel resources to […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- We Need to Change the Culture Around Sexual Harassment Training December 4, 2017
- The 2017 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources October 25, 2017
- Developing Personal Learning Networks – Resources October 16, 2017
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...