On June 15, I had the pleasure of delivering an invited talk at the International Conference on E-Learning in the Workplace exploring the evolving world of the learning professional. The title of my session was What’s Next for Learning, Technology, and Our Profession. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended the […]
On February 3, I had the pleasure of delivering a session at the Learning Technologies Conference and Exposition exploring the evolving world of the learning professional. The title of my session was A Look Ahead: The Now and Next of Learning and Technology. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 mLearnCon Conference and Expo being held June 10-12 in Austin, Texas. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an […]
I was having dinner with friends a few days ago and when the conversation skewed towards our work lives, one asked about the recent conference I hosted in San Diego. I explained this one of of the conferences I host for The eLearning Guild called the mLearn Conference and Expo. As is often the case when I mention […]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 mLearnCon Conference and Expo, being held June 24-26 in San Diego, CA. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- We Need to Change the Culture Around Sexual Harassment Training December 4, 2017
- The 2017 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources October 25, 2017
- Developing Personal Learning Networks – Resources October 16, 2017
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...