On March 16, I had the pleasure of delivering a session at the Learning Solutions Conference & Expo exploring the evolving world of the learning professional. The title of my session was A Look Ahead: The Now and Next of Learning and Technology. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended […]
On March 27th, I had the pleasure of speaking at the 2015 Learning and Performance Ecosystem Conference. I led a discussion titled Starting Small: Adding Performance Support to the Mix. Here’s a description of the session: The world of the learning and performance professional is changing. The business world is moving ever faster, and no longer […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 Performance Support Symposium, being held September 8 & 9 in Boston, Massachusetts. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel […]
It’s May 4th, and I’m a big Star Wars fan, so *obviously* that means it’s time for a “What can we learn about Learning from Star Wars?” post. Here’s the thing about Star Wars. The Empire should have won the war. Without question, the rebels should have lost and the reign of terror led by […]
I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences people can choose to attend, but most budgets can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent resource for learning from a conference or event that you are unable to attend in-person. I find collecting and reviewing backchannel resources […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2018 Learning Technologies Backchannel – Curated Resources #LT18UK January 31, 2018
- The 2018 ATD Techknowledge Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATDTK January 26, 2018
- We Need to Change the Culture Around Sexual Harassment Training December 4, 2017
- The 2017 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources October 25, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...