On September 8th, I had the pleasure of speaking at the Performance Support Symposium in Boston. I led a discussion titled The Impact of Wearable Technology on Performance Support. Here’s a description of the session: Technological advances disrupt the status quo. We’ve seen this happen a number of times in the way we address learning and […]
It’s May 4th, and I’m a big Star Wars fan, so *obviously* that means it’s time for a “What can we learn about Learning from Star Wars?” post. Here’s the thing about Star Wars. The Empire should have won the war. Without question, the rebels should have lost and the reign of terror led by […]
I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences people can choose to attend, but most budgets can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent resource for learning from a conference or event that you are unable to attend in-person. I find collecting and reviewing backchannel resources […]
True story: When I was a teenager my first job was at Blockbuster Video. It was a great job for a 15 year old. I got to watch all the movies I wanted, and people thought I was cool because I could hold new releases for them. It was the type of job that an immature 15 […]
In the Star Wars film, Return of the Jedi, there is a classic scene in which Luke Skywalker asks Obi-Wan Kenobi why he told him that Darth Vader killed his father, when in fact Darth Vader was in fact, Luke’s father. Obi-Wan does some verbal tap-dancing to get himself out of what was – in […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Realities 360 Backchannel: Curated Resources #Realities360 July 20, 2017
- The 2017 FocusOn Learning Backchannel: Curated Resources #FocusOnLearn June 18, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Technologies Summer Forum Backchannel: Curated Resources #LTSF17 June 13, 2017
- The Now and Next of Learning & Technology: Slides and Additional Resources June 12, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...