One of my favorite learning activities is participating in the weekly twitter chat called #lrnchat. Participating in this chat and writing reflective blog posts is an extremely valuable learning experience for me. A collection of these reflective posts can be found here. This past week marked the return of #realwplearn, a chat dedicated to Real [...]
UPDATED 3/28/12 I frequently participate in #lrnchat, a weekly twitter chat for learning and performance professionals. I find the the Twitter chats (or tweetchats, as they are commonly called) format to be a great way to expand my learning and to connect with new people in my field. I also find writing reflections of those [...]
A number of my blog posts are reflections of twitter chats, such as #lrnchat and #realwplearn chat. As vibrant a community these chats represent, I sometimes forget that the participants in these chats represent a very small percentage of the overall community of Learning and Development Professionals. At a recent ASTD Chapter meeting, I was [...]
One of my favorite learning activities is participating in the weekly twitter chat called #lrnchat. Participating in this chat and writing reflective blog posts is an extremely valuable learning experience for me. A collection of these reflective posts can be found here. This past week a new Twitter chat for learning professionals was introduced. The chat [...]
Search This Site
- Curation: Beyond the Buzzword – Resources Shared at #ASTD2013 May 18, 2013
- What Exactly IS a Backchannel? #ASTD2013 May 18, 2013
- ASTD ICE 2013 Backchannel: Curated Resources #ASTD2013 May 18, 2013
- Why it Took Almost 40 years to Quit a Job I Loved April 29, 2013
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- #LearningStyles ‘Awareness Day’ – March 1st, 2012 February 22, 2012
- Exploring Tappestry: A Storable Social Network for Learning July 16, 2012
- ASTD ICE 2012 Conference Backchannel: Collected Resources #ASTD2012 May 3, 2012
- #ASTD2013 First day report: sessions by @marcjrosenberg on the quality of eLearning and @LnDDave on Curation – Challenge to Learn: [...] Kelly, the master of curation. Great overvie...
- Stepping Up the Backchannel In the Classroom | Langwitches Blog: [...] Kelly, on his blog, underlines [...]...
- Matthew Guyan: Great post David, I enjoyed reading about your car...
- David Kelly has an excellent post on his blog on “Social Media and Social Learning for Learning Professionals”: [...] – Social Media and Social Learning for...