As another year closes I find myself reflecting on much of the writing I’ve done in 2014. I write in a few different places, with majority taking place here on my personal blog and also on TWIST: The eLearning Guild Blog. In total I posted over 180 different blog posts and articles in 2014, the […]
This week’s #lrnchat explored the value of reflection for learning, so it seems an appropriately meta time time add another post to my long-dormant “Reflections on #lrnchat” series of posts. I always find looking at the questions that are used to loosely guide the conversation as a nice way to see the overall theme of […]
Even though the 2012 DevLearn Conference and Exposition ended last week, arguably the most important part of the conference experience now begins. Those that attended the conference (in-person or virtually via the backchannel) engaged in a multitude of sessions and content. As with all learning, what matters is not what happened during the event; what […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2018 #DevLearn Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources October 18, 2018
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- Saying Goodbye and Thank You to Kelly Smith of #lrnchat April 12, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...