The 2013 Learning Solutions Conference is quickly approaching. The conference will undoubtedly feature a vibrant backchannel community that shares and expands on the knowledge being exchanged on site. It’s a tremendously valuable way for both conference attendees and non-attendees to enhance their conference-related learning. Backchannels extend learning beyond just the live event. Prior to the […]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the Training 2013 Conference and Expo, being held February 18-20 in Orlando, Florida. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but my budget can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel […]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the Learning Technologies 2013 Conference, being held January 29-30 in London, England. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but my budget can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is […]
Most conferences now use dedicated smart phone applications for the events. It’s a great idea that was built upon a simple concept: What if we could take all the information about the conference that we provide in printed form – including the schedule and session descriptions – and make it available on demand on a […]
In addition to the curated backchannel resources I will be posting on my blog, The eLearning Guild is pleased to announce the return of another option for monitoring the conference backchannel: Hashcaster. Hashcaster is a real-time social media platform that transforms events into conversations. It constantly monitors the DevLearn backchannel feed and dynamically filters content […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How of Curation – Resources Shared at #eLGuild April 4, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Solutions Conference and Expo Backchannel #LSCon March 17, 2017
- Play to Learn: Where Games and Learning Meet March 9, 2017
- What’s Next for Learning & Technology – Resources Shared at #eLGuild February 15, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...
- Robin Good: Excellent list David. Thank you for having shared ...
- obie: Mike is my hero. I have the book. It's the holy g...
- Jade Kazmierski: Just a shoutout. We had Mike in for a workshop wit...