Last month I wrote a post about extracting learning from a conference you are not attending. In it I explored a number of ways that non-attendees can learn a great deal, even without attending a conference. This week, I put much of those theories to practice, following the backchannel for the DevLearn10 conference. This blog […]
I would love it if my job allowed me to attend any conference i want without limitations, but the daily requirements of work and budget constraints make that impossible. That doesn’t mean I can’t gain knowledge from a conference simply because I am not physically unable to attend. While there may not (yet) be a […]
I have worked as a training director in two companies. In my previous role, I managed a group of 13 trainers and instructional designers. In my current role, I am what many would call a “department of one“. I never really cared for that label, as it almost seemed to imply “There’s only so much […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2017 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources October 25, 2017
- Developing Personal Learning Networks – Resources October 16, 2017
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- The Realities 360 Backchannel: Curated Resources #Realities360 July 20, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...