Resources Shared at Recent Presentations I recently had the privilege of speaking at a joint ASTD / SHRM Chapter Meeting. The topic of the evening’s discussion was The Importance of Measurement in Learning and Performance. The discussion covered a brief history of measurement of learning and performance, as well as where measurement may be going […]
Image use courtesy of lrnchat and Kevin Thorn (@LearnNuggets) Each week that I am able to participate in #lrnchat discussion I post a summary of the discussion to my blog. I do this both for my personal development as well as sharing with the Learning and Development Profession at large. This summary is based on […]
Language is a fascinating thing. It is the means through which we use words to communicate our thoughts and ideas and subsequently, develop relationships. Of course, used ineffectively, language can also damage the very relationships we are trying to build. It’s with that background in mind that I’ve been pondering the language we use within […]
Earlier this week I had the pleasure of speaking with a local company’s education team on the topic is measurement in learning and performance. It was an engaging discussion, and left me thinking about my own journey towards my current definition of ‘measurement’. When I first took the lead for my former employer’s learning and […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Developing Personal Learning Networks – Resources October 16, 2017
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- The Realities 360 Backchannel: Curated Resources #Realities360 July 20, 2017
- The 2017 FocusOn Learning Backchannel: Curated Resources #FocusOnLearn June 18, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...