I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but my budget can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent resource for learning from a conference or event that you are unable to attend in-person. I find collecting and [...]
Resources Shared at Recent Presentations I recently had the privilege of speaking at a joint ASTD / SHRM Chapter Meeting. The topic of the evening’s discussion was The Importance of Measurement in Learning and Performance. The discussion covered a brief history of measurement of learning and performance, as well as where measurement may be going [...]
Search This Site
- Curation: Beyond the Buzzword – Resources Shared at #ASTD2013 May 18, 2013
- What Exactly IS a Backchannel? #ASTD2013 May 18, 2013
- ASTD ICE 2013 Backchannel: Curated Resources #ASTD2013 May 18, 2013
- Why it Took Almost 40 years to Quit a Job I Loved April 29, 2013
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- #LearningStyles ‘Awareness Day’ – March 1st, 2012 February 22, 2012
- Exploring Tappestry: A Storable Social Network for Learning July 16, 2012
- ASTD ICE 2012 Conference Backchannel: Collected Resources #ASTD2012 May 3, 2012
- #ASTD2013 First day report: sessions by @marcjrosenberg on the quality of eLearning and @LnDDave on Curation – Challenge to Learn: [...] Kelly, the master of curation. Great overvie...
- Stepping Up the Backchannel In the Classroom | Langwitches Blog: [...] Kelly, on his blog, underlines [...]...
- Matthew Guyan: Great post David, I enjoyed reading about your car...
- David Kelly has an excellent post on his blog on “Social Media and Social Learning for Learning Professionals”: [...] – Social Media and Social Learning for...