“David, don’t doodle” This is one of my earliest memories in school. I had already written down the homework information and the teacher walked over as I was doodling a bit in my book. She explained that I needed to take my schoolwork more seriously (in this, she was right) and that my doodles were […]
Tag Archives | sketchnote
Search This Site
About this blog
The views expressed on this website are exclusively those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the author's employer, parents, siblings, friends, casual acquaintances, dogs, gardeners, babysitters, the Barista at Starbucks with all those piercings... or anyone else. Enjoy!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2018 Learning Technologies Backchannel – Curated Resources #LT18UK January 31, 2018
- The 2018 ATD Techknowledge Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATDTK January 26, 2018
- We Need to Change the Culture Around Sexual Harassment Training December 4, 2017
- The 2017 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources October 25, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
#lrnchat #realwplearn ASTD ASTD Chapters ATD backchannel Blog CLO Symposium Conference curating curation DevLearn ecosystem elearning elearning guild Games Glass Google Google Glass Informal Learning Learning and Performance Ecosystem Learning Solutions Learning Technologies mlearncon mobile Mobile Learning MOOC Performance performance support Personal Learning Network PLN resources ROE ROI Social Social Learning Social Media TechKnowledge Technology Training Training Magazine Twitter twitter chat wearable technology