If you’ve been to a conference in the past few years, you’ve probably noticed that most conferences now feature a smartphone app as a way to get information and connect with the conference. These apps have evolved over the years, and the eLearning Guild continues to be at the forefront of bringing new functionality to [...]
One of the things I love about eLearning Guild events is that there’s always fun and unique programming options. This year’s Learning Solutions Conference is no different. One of the interesting events taking place this year is GameCrawl, being held Wednesday evening. I had an opportunity to chat with the designers of this year’s GameCrawl, [...]
The eLearning Guild’s Learning Solutions Conference and Expo starts next week, taking place March 13-15 in Orlando, Florida. Attendees should now be setting plans in order to get the maximum amount of value out of the event. One thing that should definitely be part of your plan is participating in the conference’s backchannel. For many people, the [...]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the Learning Solutions 2013 Conference, being held March 13-15 in Orlando, Florida. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel [...]
This week’s #lrnchat explored similarities between Magic and Learning, and featured a special guest: Mike Hruska. The contributions Mike added to the discussion and the resources he and others shared to continue the learning are curated at the bottom of this post. I always find looking at the questions that are used to loosely guide [...]
Search This Site
- Curation: Beyond the Buzzword – Resources Shared at #ASTD2013 May 18, 2013
- What Exactly IS a Backchannel? #ASTD2013 May 18, 2013
- ASTD ICE 2013 Backchannel: Curated Resources #ASTD2013 May 18, 2013
- Why it Took Almost 40 years to Quit a Job I Loved April 29, 2013
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- #LearningStyles ‘Awareness Day’ – March 1st, 2012 February 22, 2012
- Exploring Tappestry: A Storable Social Network for Learning July 16, 2012
- ASTD ICE 2012 Conference Backchannel: Collected Resources #ASTD2012 May 3, 2012
- #ASTD2013 First day report: sessions by @marcjrosenberg on the quality of eLearning and @LnDDave on Curation – Challenge to Learn: [...] Kelly, the master of curation. Great overvie...
- Stepping Up the Backchannel In the Classroom | Langwitches Blog: [...] Kelly, on his blog, underlines [...]...
- Matthew Guyan: Great post David, I enjoyed reading about your car...
- David Kelly has an excellent post on his blog on “Social Media and Social Learning for Learning Professionals”: [...] – Social Media and Social Learning for...