I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but my budget can only accomodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent resource for learning from a conference or event that you are unable to attend in-person. I find collecting collecting and reviewing backchannel […]
Last Update: 8/7The conference may be over but the backchannel continues! I will add a ‘Date Added’ to each new resource that is added to make it easier for return visitors to see what has bee added since their last viewing. If you know of any additional resources not shown here, please let me know. […]
True story: When I was a teenager my first job was at Blockbuster Video. It was a great job for a 15 year old. I got to watch all the movies I wanted, and people thought I was cool because I could hold new releases for them. It was the type of job that an immature 15 […]
In the Star Wars film, Return of the Jedi, there is a classic scene in which Luke Skywalker asks Obi-Wan Kenobi why he told him that Darth Vader killed his father, when in fact Darth Vader was in fact, Luke’s father. Obi-Wan does some verbal tap-dancing to get himself out of what was – in […]
Last week’s #lrnchat was about social media and how it has changed the world forever. That’s very true. However the first question of the chat keeps coming back to me: Social media has changed how people learn forever. What else has it changed forever? It’s the baseline statement that starts the question that I have […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- Saying Goodbye and Thank You to Kelly Smith of #lrnchat April 12, 2018
- The 2018 Learning Solutions Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources #LSCon March 25, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...