I had the pleasure of leading a workshop as part of the 2015 eACH Conference exploring Social Media, Social Learning, and Curation for Learning Professionals. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more about social […]
This week I expected to be in London speaking at and attending the Learning Technologies Conference in London. I’ve been looking forward to the trip for a while, for a great number of reasons. And then… SNOWMAGGEDON 2015. The blizzard of 2015 was more a blizzard of hype than one of snow, at least in […]
Sometimes the world seems to synchronize around an idea and topic. It permeates into conversations you have, articles you read, and other parts of your life. For whatever reason, sometimes topics just seem more front-and -center in our lives. For me, that topic over the last few weeks has been consistently appearing is personal social […]
I just finished reading a post by Ellen Wagner discussing how Twitter helped her deal with the recent earthquake in northern California. In the post Ellen talks about how Twitter helped her stay connected after the quake, even when there was no power or landline telephone service. Ellen’s post made me revisit my own experiences […]
On July 16th 2014, I have the pleasure of speaking the ASTD New York Metro Chapter’s eLearning SIG Group meeting, facilitating a discussion entitled Social Media and Social Learning for Learning Professionals. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2018 Learning Technologies Backchannel – Curated Resources #LT18UK January 31, 2018
- The 2018 ATD Techknowledge Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATDTK January 26, 2018
- We Need to Change the Culture Around Sexual Harassment Training December 4, 2017
- The 2017 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources October 25, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...