Each week that I am able to participate in #lrnchat discussion I post a summary of the discussion to my blog. I do this both for my personal development as well as sharing with the Learning and Development Profession at large. This summary is based on my own interpretations of the chat; others who participated […]
Last week I participated in a webcast featuring Jay Cross (@jaycross). During the chat, Jay told the story of two Army Generals who got together for drinks daily and discussed the stories of their day. At one point, they realized that others would benefit from hearing their stories as well, and a blog was born. […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2017 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources October 25, 2017
- Developing Personal Learning Networks – Resources October 16, 2017
- How Influencer Marketing Can Be Used by L&D: Slides and Additional Resources August 22, 2017
- The Realities 360 Backchannel: Curated Resources #Realities360 July 20, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...