On January 12th, I had the privilege of leading a session at the ATD TechKnowlegde titled Curation: Beyond the Buzzword. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more about curation and learning. Session Slides […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2017 ATD Techknowledge Conference & Expo being held January 11 – 13 in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The […]
On January 11, I had the pleasure of delivering a session at the ATD TechKnowledge Conference exploring the evolving world of the learning professional. The title of my session was What’s Next for Learning, Technology, and Our Profession. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended the session, and it may […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 ATD TechKnowledge Conference being held January 13-15 in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is an excellent […]
Over the next few days I’ll be attending and speaking at the ATD TechKnowledge Conference in Las Vegas. I’ll also be curating the backchannel and posting resources on my blog. If you’re going to be in Vegas, here’s where you can find me. Wednesday Wednesday is the one day that I’m not speaking at the […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2017 FocusOn Learning Backchannel: Curated Resources #FocusOnLearn June 18, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Technologies Summer Forum Backchannel: Curated Resources #LTSF17 June 13, 2017
- What’s Next for Learning & Technology – Resources Shared at #LTSF17 June 12, 2017
- How to Curate: Putting Curation into Practice for L&D – Resources Shared at #ATD2017 May 21, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...