Over the next few days I’ll be attending and speaking at the ATD TechKnowledge Conference in Las Vegas. I’ll also be curating the backchannel and posting resources on my blog. If you’re going to be in Vegas, here’s where you can find me. Wednesday Wednesday is the one day that I’m not speaking at the […]
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 ATD TechKnowledge Conference and Expo, being held January 14 – 16. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is […]
At the 2014 ASTD TechKnowledge conference, I led a discussion titled Why You Need a PLN, and How to Develop One. This blog post is being set up primarily as a follow-up resource for those that attended the session, and it may also serve as a resource for anyone that wants to learn more about PLNs. […]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 ASTD TechKnowledge Conference, being held January 22-24 in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The […]
Earlier this month I had the pleasure of attending the ASTD TechKnowledge conference in San Jose California. Conferences are one of my favorite professional development opportunities. Being able to (at least partially) remove yourself from day-to-day responsibilities and immerse yourself in your own learning is a tremendous opportunity. Attending sessions conducted by industry experts and […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2018 Learning Technologies Backchannel – Curated Resources #LT18UK January 31, 2018
- The 2018 ATD Techknowledge Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATDTK January 26, 2018
- We Need to Change the Culture Around Sexual Harassment Training December 4, 2017
- The 2017 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources October 25, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...