I had a conversation with an instructional designer last week, and it’s a conversation that echoes many other conversations I’ve had in recent years. She was expressing frustration about elearning quality. She has strong design skills, but doesn’t get to use them to the degree she would like. She’s works in a small training department […]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the Training 2014 Conference and Exposition, being held February 3-5 in San Diego, California. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. […]
The world is rapidly evolving. I was talking with a friend from high school the other day and we were joking about how much time we spent at the library doing research or taking a class to learn something – tasks that we can often do today by simply pulling a smart phone out of […]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the Learning 2013 Conference, being held November 3-6 in Orlando, Florida. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is […]
The world of the learning and performance professional is rapidly evolving. Many of the “tried and true” methods of supporting worker performance are being challenged (or in some cases completely re-written) by new technology-based learning and performance solutions. It’s an exciting time to be in our field and participate in this period of change. There’s […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Digital Curation: Definitions, Tools, and Strategies – Resources Shared at #CNYASTD July 31, 2014
- The Expanding Definition of Social July 18, 2014
- Social Media and Social Learning for Learning Professionals: Resources Shared at @ASTDNY July 16, 2014
- #MOOC on Corporate MOOCs: Week 3… and Beyond July 14, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Exploring Tappestry: A Storable Social Network for Learning July 16, 2012
- #LearningStyles ‘Awareness Day’ – March 1st, 2012 February 22, 2012
- #15 Curation | Learn Camp: […] Training 2014 Conference […]...
- #15 Curation | Learn Camp: […] 2014 Learning Solutions Conference [R...
- #15 Curation | Learn Camp: […] 2014 mLearnCon […]...
- Digital Curation: Definitions, Tools, and Strategies - Resources Shared at #CNYASTD - Educacion enpildoras.com: […] Continuar leyendo: Digital Curation: Def...