This week’s #lrnchat explored similarities between Magic and Learning, and featured a special guest: Mike Hruska. The contributions Mike added to the discussion and the resources he and others shared to continue the learning are curated at the bottom of this post. I always find looking at the questions that are used to loosely guide […]
This week’s #lrnchat took place on Valentine’s Day, so it seemed only appropriate that the chat’s theme was “Learning Valentines”. I always find looking at the questions that are used to loosely guide the chat as a nice way to see the overall theme of the chat. Here are the discussion questions that were presented […]
This past week’s #Chat2lrn topic was New Skills for Changing Times. It was a very interesting chat that asked a number of good questions about the future of the Learning and Performance field. Chat2lrn usually shares a blog post that sets up the discussion; you can find the pre-chat posting here. When reflecting on what […]
Image use courtesy of lrnchat and Kevin Thorn (@LearnNuggets) Each week that I am able to participate in #lrnchat discussion I post a summary of the discussion to my blog. I do this both for my personal development as well as sharing with the Learning and Development Profession at large. This summary is based on […]
Each time I am able to participate in Twitter Chat discussion I try to post a summary of the discussion to my blog. I do this both for my personal development as well as sharing with the Learning and Development Profession at large. This summary is based on my own interpretations of the chat; others […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How of Curation – Resources Shared at #eLGuild April 4, 2017
- The 2017 Learning Solutions Conference and Expo Backchannel #LSCon March 17, 2017
- Play to Learn: Where Games and Learning Meet March 9, 2017
- What’s Next for Learning & Technology – Resources Shared at #eLGuild February 15, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Zack Fuller: Didn't know that those are the things that are go...
- Robin Good: Excellent list David. Thank you for having shared ...
- obie: Mike is my hero. I have the book. It's the holy g...
- Jade Kazmierski: Just a shoutout. We had Mike in for a workshop wit...