On July 16th 2014, I have the pleasure of speaking the ASTD New York Metro Chapter’s eLearning SIG Group meeting, facilitating a discussion entitled Social Media and Social Learning for Learning Professionals. This blog post is being set up a follow-up resource for those that attended the session. It may also serve as a resource for anyone […]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 Learning Solutions Conference and Expo and Ecosystem 2014, being held March 19-21 in Orlando, Florida. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or […]
Earlier this week I had the pleasure of speaking at the local Long Island ASTD Chapter meeting. The topic of my talk was Social Media and Social Learning for Learning Professionals. It was the type of speaking engagement I really enjoy, as it was less of a presentation and more of a discussion. I usually […]
This post collects the resources shared via the backchannel of the Learning 2013 Conference, being held November 3-6 in Orlando, Florida. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year. The backchannel is […]
The eLearning Guild’s Devlearn Conference and Expo starts next week, taking place October 23-25 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Attendees should now be setting plans in order to get the maximum amount of value out of the event. One thing that should definitely be part of your plan is participating in the conference’s backchannel. For many people, the […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Saying Goodbye and Thank You to Kelly Smith of #lrnchat April 12, 2018
- The 2018 Learning Solutions Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources #LSCon March 25, 2018
- The 2018 Learning Technologies Backchannel – Curated Resources #LT18UK January 31, 2018
- The 2018 ATD Techknowledge Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATDTK January 26, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...