On April 17th, I had the pleasure of speaking at an ASTD Mid-Tennessee Chapter Event. I led a discussion titled How Technology is Changing the Future of Learning. Here’s a description of the session: Technology is advancing at an ever-increasing rate. New technologies are introduced to organizations almost every day, including many used to support […]
Over the last few weeks, I’ve been testing Google Glass and exploring how it can be used for educational purposes. I’ve also been wearing it during everyday activity to see how Glass fits in within everyday life. This past week I had the pleasure of attending the Major League All Star Game events in NY. […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2018 Learning Technologies Backchannel – Curated Resources #LT18UK January 31, 2018
- The 2018 ATD Techknowledge Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATDTK January 26, 2018
- We Need to Change the Culture Around Sexual Harassment Training December 4, 2017
- The 2017 #DevLearn Conference & Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources October 25, 2017
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...