On January 29th, I have the pleasure of speaking at the Learning Technologies Conference and Exposition. While the northeast snowstorm in the US has prevented me from attending in-person in London, we have made arrangements to have me share the session virtually. The session is titled Why Wearable Technology Will Change Learning Forever. Here’s a description of […]
Google Glass (or, Glass, as it’s commonly called) is one of the most talked about pieces of technology in the world today, and it hasn’t even been released for sale as of yet. No official sale date has been set, but most rumors have the device going on sale in late 2013 or early 2014. […]
Search This Site
About this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The 2018 #DevLearn Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources October 18, 2018
- The #Realities360 Conference Backchannel – Curated Resources July 1, 2018
- The 2018 ATD International Conference and Expo Backchannel – Curated Resources #ATD2018 May 6, 2018
- Saying Goodbye and Thank You to Kelly Smith of #lrnchat April 12, 2018
- How to Recognize Snake Oil in Your Personal Learning Network November 17, 2014
- Judgement in a Vacuum April 10, 2014
- What Do People *Really* Think About That Course You’ve Designed? January 22, 2013
- Why Technology Belongs in a Classroom October 8, 2014
- Esther: Do you have more specific suggestions on what to i...
- Ellyanna: 14 e 15 Febbraio 2009 a MATERACon IKOS si puÃ²Si...
- Nancy Giard Hawthorn: I can't attend this year so I appreciate you cura...
- Scott: This is a great list of resources! I have one to a...